Hi there! Happy Sunday! This week, we moved into our new home, and wow—it’s been emotional. So to distract myself, here are 10 non-moving-related things I am loving right now. 🙂
1. No less than 20 people have sent me this Amazon promo calling colorful glassware a “trend.” Sure, I’ll take credit. Lol
2. Should I get this for my The Lion King-themed room in our Florida bnb? I have less than a month before we go do the big makeover, so any cute Disney-themed finds I’d love to see!
3. This dress is on my wishlist.
4. I’m currently watching Sex Education and it’s SO cute.
5. I really want this photo to frame.
6. I don’t need any sandals, but if I did ... 🙂
7. Are you on board with wearing scrunchies? I am.
8. These pillows are so cute!
9. This blanket is so good.
10. My favorite blog to find toddler craft ideas.
Also! Click here to sign up for our newsletter and we’ll send you a promo code to take 40% any of our e-courses during the month of March. If you’re already a subscriber, the code was in our February favorites email. 🙂
I hope you’ve had a wonderful weekend. XX- Elsie